E-Commerce Internship full-time
We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic E-Commerce trainee who knows how to handle things. At IBANA you will have the opportunity to be part of the entire E-Commerce process. A unique opportunity! We offer you an instructive and versatile internship where you will take all facets of the e-commerce profession.
- Setting up and maintaining various web pages
- Update content and product information
- Graphic design of expressions within our webshop (knowledge of Photoshop)
- The design and development of mailings and promotions
- Supporting PR activities if necessary
- HBO level; Marketing communication, Commercial Economics or similar direction.
- 4-5 days per week, preferably at least 4-6 months available
- Experience with graphic design (Photoshop knowledge is a pre)
- Languages: Dutch (must), English (must), German and French (pre)
- Accurate, proactive, enthusiastic & eager to learn
What do we offer:
A challenging internship with personal responsibility within a dynamic environment with a healthy and growing organization. The corporate culture is open, flat and there is room for personal input and development.
Send your motivation and CV to email@example.com. Do you have any questions? Then you can contact Tamar van Koolbergen via 0206150005. We look forward to receiving your response.
Acquisition on the basis of this vacancy is not appreciated.